Angel’s I have to fix this because it looks sooooo good! 🙂 cheeseburger made into a lasagna dish…UHHHH Yea #plates not 1… platessss lol
- 35 MIN Prep time
- Total Time 10 HR 5 MIN
- Servings 8
1 1/2 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 3 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar-American cheese blend (8 oz)
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, sliced, if desired
- 1/2 cup dill pickle slices, if desired
- 1 Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in tomato sauce, water, ketchup and mustard. Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2 Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat egg with fork or wire whisk. Stir in ricotta cheese and 2 cups of the cheese blend.
- 3 Spread 1 cup beef mixture over bottom of baking dish. Top with 4 uncooked noodles. Spread half of the ricotta mixture over noodles; top with 1 1/2 cups beef mixture. Repeat layers once with 4 noodles, remaining ricotta mixture and 1 1/2 cups beef mixture. Top with remaining 4 noodles, beef mixture and 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Cover with foil; refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- 4 Heat oven to 350°F. Bake lasagna, covered, 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 25 to 35 minutes longer or until bubbly. Remove from oven. Cover with foil; let stand 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.
- 5 Just before serving, top with lettuce, tomato and pickles. Serve with additional ketchup if desired.