Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 1 hr 55 min
- 1box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ butter recipe yellow cake mix
- Water, butter and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1/2teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1cup coarsely crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal
- 1tablespoon sugar
- 2tablespoons butter, melted
- 1box (6-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3cups cold milk
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2 Make and bake cake as directed on box, using water, butter and eggs and adding cinnamon and vanilla.
- 3 While cake is baking, in small bowl, mix Cereal Crumble ingredients. Spread in ungreased shallow baking pan; set aside.
- 4 Remove cake from oven to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes. Place cereal crumble in oven; bake at 350°F for 7 minutes. When baked, remove from pan to paper towels or flat paper bag.
- 5 When cake has cooled 5 minutes, with handle of wooden spoon (1/4 to 1/2 inch in diameter), poke holes almost to bottom of cake every 1/2 inch, wiping spoon handle occasionally to reduce sticking.
- 6 In medium bowl, stir together Filling ingredients (mixture will thicken). Pour over cake; spread evenly over surface, working back and forth to fill holes. (Some filling should remain on top of cake.) Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 7 Spread whipped topping evenly over cake. Immediately before serving, sprinkle crumble over top.
For more information on this Poke Cake visit the site @