- box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ carrot cake mix
- cup vegetable oil
- cup of water
Add up to three ingredients from the list below:
- cup chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts work well)
- cup sweetened shredded coconut
- cup raisins
- cup dark chocolate chips
- cup white chocolate chips
- can (8 oz) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- container (1 lb) Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2In large bowl, beat cake mix, oil, water and eggs on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in up to three of the added ingredients and mix gently. Pour into baking cups in cupcake pan, filling each about 2/3 full.
- 4Bake 17-22 minutes. Cool completely. Pipe or spread frosting over cupcakes. Decorate as desired.
You can make different flavors by dividing the cake batter in half or quarters before you add in your extra ingredients. Just cut the measurements for the added ingredients accordingly.
An ice-cream scoop is a good tool to use for filling the cupcake tins with batter.