- egg, beaten
- 1 1/4
- cups fat-free (skim) milk
- cups Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- teaspoon ground allspice
- Real maple syrup, if desired
- 1Into medium-large bowl, mix all ingredients except syrup until smooth. Batter will be thick.
- 2Spray griddle with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until bubbles form around edges. Turn pancakes; cook about 3 minutes or until golden brown on bottom.
- 3 Serve pancakes with maple syrup.