- box (1 lb 2.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- box (4-serving size) chocolate fudge instant pudding and pie filling mix
- cups milk
- cup caramel topping
- container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- cup chopped walnuts
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake brownie mix as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs, in 13×9-inch pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 2Make pudding mix as directed on box for pudding, using milk; refrigerate. Cut brownies into 1-inch pieces. Thoroughly stir caramel topping into whipped topping.
- 3In 3-quart glass bowl, layer half each of the brownies, pudding, walnuts and whipped topping mixture; repeat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving but no longer than 24 hours. Store covered in refrigerator.