Angels its a first time for everything… I won’t let you all down I’m going to think of something. I can’t believe I have writers block. I want to spice it up some and give you an eye full. Give me some time and I’m going to think of something. I usually get all my ideas together ahead of time but in the past hour I’ve decided that I want to do something different. Luv you angels let me think of some things and ill ttyl. XOXO
Hey Angels & Angelmen!!!
Today I wanted to share this awesome magazine with you all. I just got the mag today in our email. So let’s check it out together. Comment below and let me know what was some of your favorite looks. XOXO talk to you in the comments.
Look who is gracing the cover these 2 months… Bebe<< we sisters so I call her Bebe lol j/k
Copy & Paste the link or click.
Hi, Angels, I wanted to let you all know about this site I just found called Synup I really like the people and they are connected with all major search engines. I can’t wait to start working with them. I think you would really get a lot of business for the price. Note the price is out cheap. From $200 to $360 they will advertise your business on 38 different website/ search engines/ business advertising sites. I’m not getting paid to promote for them I just really enjoy the great customer service and they worked out a deal with me on helping me to advertise my business and I thought that was really nice because some sites are just out to drain every cent from your pocket.
This is the site address Synup.com and here is the link to twitter.
Hi, Angels & Angelmen
How are you this morning? I hope everyone is doing well.
In this blog I would like to talk to you all about how to advertise your business. Although I’ve been in business for awhile… I have to always refresh myself and think of other ways I can advertise my business and keep the ball rolling. With my knowledge and looking at a few other websites through google search I’ve came up with some pretty good tips to help my business continue to grow and i would like to share these tips with you all.
You may be starting out or have a business and you wanna keep the ball rolling or you have a business and business is going slow… Here are a few tips that I hope can help. If you have any questions please comment below it would be an honor to answer any of your questions. 🙂
*Establish your benefits for advertising
-Print, radio, television, online ads, business cards….
*Figure out your customer profile
*Create a brand
*Hire an advertising agency or design your own ads
-Business cards, flyers, website
Good websites: Wix.com, webs.com, web.com
*Guarantee your products and services
*Buy advertising space in different media
*Promote through social media
-Facebook or create a facebook like page, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, indeed, Tumblr, craigslist, thumbtack….
*Write monthly or quarterly informational newsletters
-Emails, mailing “Text, DM, Social media messages -facebook, twitter”
*Offer specials to potential and current customers
*Encourage client referrals
*Partner with other businesses
*Partner with national brands
*Sell branded merchandise –Merchandise Example…
Hair stylist *combs, brushes, hair extensions, hair products…
Interior Design *Fabric, art work, decor pieces…
Art Boutique *Profesional art pencils, different types of drawing paper, watercolor…
Animal Groomer *You can make (DIY) puppy tote bags, collars, pillows….
That’s it angels I really hope you enjoy this blog if so please give it a like and your welcome to comment below with any questions I try to answer back to everyone that write me or if you would like to add some more advertising advice your welcome comment below I’m sure everyone would appreciate some extra tips. Have a fabulous weekend . XOXO
Well angels that’s it for today’s mid day blog love I hoped you enjoyed it your welcome to comment. Thanks for the likes and comments in advance and I’ll talk to you soon. More blog fun coming your way soon. 🙂
I notice in the past few days alt of girls are buzzing about longer hair… going on a hair growth journey for 2017 here is a few foods and sources to help. 🙂
Main foods for hair growth:
Foods Sources of Folate: Lentils, black-eyed peas, beans, dark leafy greens, broccoli, sunflower seeds, berries, artichokes
Foods Sources of B6: Chickpeas, wild salmon, oats, bananas, pistachios, lentils, tomatoes, brown or wild rice, broccoli, carrots, Brussels sprouts, avocados, eggs, dark leafy greens
Foods Sources of B12: Most animal-based foods contain B12. Some of the best picks include wild salmon or other wild fish and eggs.
Foods Sources of Biotin: Almonds, walnuts, dark leafy greens, wild salmon, cauliflower, avocados, raspberries
Food sources of Vitamin C: Pineapple, oranges, tangerine, papaya, bell peppers, lemon, grapefruit, dark leafy greens
- Lean Red Meat: According to a research study, less iron intake can lead to baldness and hair loss. Usually, it is found that women are iron deficient and that is visible with their unhealthy and thin hair. Lean red meat is a popular food to increase the iron content in your body.
- Wholegrains: Wholegrains, like as barley, oats, buckwheat, broken wheat, ragi, bajra promote hair growth. Whole grains are storehouse of zinc, vitamin B and iron which are good for hair follicles. These regulate hormones which have a direct effect on the growth and thickness of your hair. Having these nutrients in the body protect your hair.
- Brown Rice: Brown rice is another food which has lot of zinc content in it, which is important for the growth of your hair. Consume brown rice to prevent hair loss.
- Beans and Lentils: To supplement follicles and make your hair scalp healthy, consume lentils which contain zinc, protein, iron and biotin. This is infact great for all vegetarian, vegans, and meat eaters. Legumes like kidney beans, soy beans also play a great role in hair support and maintenance.
- Dark Green Leafy Vegetables (Spinach, Broccoli): Include dark green leafy vegetables in your daily diet. Try to include spinach and broccoli in your diet as much as possible. These green vegetables are rich in folic acid, vitamin A, C and zinc which are essential for healthy living, including thick hair. Spinach is full of iron, folate, beta carotene, and vitamin C which keep hair follicles healthy. It also circulates oil in the scalp. Also, broccoli, another green leafy vegetable with its rich content of zinc, calcium, and folic acid prevents hair fall and helps in boost thick hair growth. Dark Green Veggies packed with vitamins A and C, produce sebum – a scalp oil, that works as a natural hair conditioner.
- Sweet Potatoes: Another popular healthy food which boosts thick hair growth is sweet potato. Sweet potatoes have anti-oxidant beta carotene which is converted into Vitamin A in the body. It is a known fact that Vitamin A is essential for functioning of every cells in the body, including your hair cells. Vitamin A in sweet potatoes helps produce oils that maintain a healthy scalp and also prevents dandruff.
- Eggs: Eggs are packed with 4 basic minerals – zinc, selenium, sulfur, and iron. They are full of biotin, a vitamin B which promotes hair growth. They are also a great source of proteins, which help cells to carry oxygen to the hair follicles. Include eggs in your diet so as to increase the iron and protein content in your body which can help in hair growth.
- Carrots: Carrots have also beta-carotene, an antioxidant which boosts thick hair growth. Consuming carrots, whether boiled or raw, promotes healthy scalp and can brighten up your dull locks.
- Tomatoes: Also include tomatoes in your diet. It prevents hair damage and hair loss, tomatoes being a good source of antioxidant and lycopene.
- Fruits: Vitamin C is always necessary for healthy hair. Lack of Vitamin C in the body can cause hair breakage. So consume fresh fruits every day. Fruits like berries, oranges, Indian gooseberries, kiwis, straw berries supply nourishment to the hair follicles. Also eat bananas for healthy hair. Bananas are rich in zinc and vitamin B.
- Greek Yoghurt: You can opt for low-fat foods like as Greek yoghurt which is rich in calcium, protein, vitamin B and D. In many hair care products, you find the ingredient pantothenic acid in the label. This is produced from Vitamin B5. Greek yoghurt is one such food which is rich in Vitamin B5, which in turn boosts hair follicle health.
- Dark Chocolate: This is one food which every one likes. Yes it is dark chocolates. Rich in antioxidants, iron rich vitamin B, dark chocolates are important for growing thick healthy hair.
- Green Tea: You can reap the benefits of green tea by not only consuming it but also by applying it. Yes, you have heard it right. Consuming green tea is good for your hair health. But you can also wash your hair with green tea which fight dandruff and improve the scalp.
- Walnuts and Almonds: Don’t forget to include dry fruits like walnuts, almonds in your diet. A rich source of omega 3, biotin and vitamin E, walnuts and almonds are essential for healthy thick hair.
- Fish (Indian Mackerel, Salmon, Oysters): One of the best foods to stop hair loss and for a healthy thick hair is fish. . The Indian mackerel is rich in Omega 3 and 6, which rejuvenates the scalp, encourages follicles growth and make your hair thick and healthy. Oyster is another sea food which promotes healthy hair. Oysters are rich in zinc, a lack of which can lead to hair loss including dry, flaky scalp. Zinc is associated with the production of androgens. People with low androgens suffer from slow hair growth and dandruff. Salmon is another fish, which being rich in protein and vitamin D, promotes healthy hair growth. The Omega fatty 3 acids which the body requires are available in salmon fish. So prevent hair loss and grow thick hair by consuming salmon, mackerel, and oysters or other fish.
- Vegetable Oil: Now, you not want thick long hair but you will also prefer soft and shiny tresses. No one wants dry hair, luster less hair. This happens when your diet is too low in fats. So include peanut, olive, safflower and sunflower oil in your diet. These oils can restore the shine in your hair.
- Beef: If you really want to have the same hair as Kate Middleton, then consume beef. This is her secret to healthy hair. Consume a little portion of lean beef just once a week. This will help you grow thick hair and stop hair fall.
- Chicken: You can also get healthy thick hair with lean chicken. Consume chicken as it is rich in proteins, which is good for thick hair growth and scalp.